The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 792 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/14
Such a heart rending story of trouble & testimony...

Helplessness and HOPE!

Wing His Words
This story starts right off and grabbed me in the first few lines. The conflict felt so real and I never saw the ending coming at all. I love a good twist.
08/08/14
The title really fit your story well. I was gripped by the unfolding drama. You really got me with that ending; I totally didn't see it coming. I do so love a happy ending, which I do assume this will have as it plays out and the MC helps the mother with her baby. Thanks for a really well-done story.
08/08/14
Sweet and touching with a surprise twist at the end. Written in your usual attention grabbing style that takes hold of the reader and doesn't let go until the final sentence is penned.

This one is a creative approach to the topic of left, and right. Loved it.

This is a very heart-warming article with a message. I am sure stories like this are all too often daily occurrences in the real world. It definitely is "A Basket Of Hope.You should do well in your division. You always write articles that are realistic, and have a message of hope. Keep up the great work! God has blessed you with writing poems and articles that touch the heart in a positive way!
This one touched my heart too. Lovely story and unexpected ending.