The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1162 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh this is great, real good soul-food. I am tempted to print it out and keep it at the bedside to read by torchlight in any 'night-awake-hours'. A lovely poem, written straight from the heart, to the heart. Thankyou.
What beautiful pictures you paint with your words. This touches my heart.
08/10/14
Your poem reflects His light as you write with love to His glory.

Lovely and beautiful in every aspect.

God bless~
So much in so few words. This is exquisitely penned. Thank you for your heart.
08/13/14
I have not spent much time reading poetry. I don't know why. I don't understand them I guess.

Yours opened my eyes.

Wonderful pictures created with your timeless words.

Great job.

Thank you. I will read more poetry, especially yours if you write more.

email me so I can look up some of your other work.
08/13/14
What a delightful and lovingly crafted reminder to cast our cares at His feet and remember all His blessings to sweeten our sleep.
You are a master poetess.
08/13/14
You have woven a beautiful tapestry of images. Lovely, and thank you for the timeless reminder.
Beautiful. It reads like a nighttime breeze coming through the open window.
08/14/14
Masterful in imagery and word choices. I love the metaphor of day's curtain. I'm so pleased to see this with and Editor's Choice award. Congrats, Verna! <3
08/14/14
A delightful poem. Few words but a powerful message. Congratulations.
Many congrats Verna. Am so thrilled this lovely piece won an EC
Well deserved!
Hugs! Congratulations!
08/15/14
So beautiful. I love this and it could be my heart's cry too. Great job, Verna, and congratulations!