The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 869 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/14
This is outstanding in every way. Well told, on topic, creative, inspiring...should I go on?

You are on my favorite list this week.

Great writing.
This is a fascinating story. I especially enjoyed the point the chief made at the end. You did a fine job of writing on topic too.
08/10/14
Lovely and beautiful approach to the topic.

Well done.

God bless~
08/12/14
Well written and very descriptive.

I liked the dialect of the native. It added validity to the conversation.

Great job!

God bless
08/12/14
You made want more. I was hoping along with Arthur for a solid conversion. The bane of many missionaries is years of labor with no indication of fruit. Though I don't recall all the names and exact locations, my studies revealed missionaries waiting, some 7 years and some 14 years for the very first convert. Yet others building on the foundation they laid, many souls have now been saved.

Great story telling and a good read.
08/14/14
Creative and well written. I really enjoyed this story. Congratulations on your EC. Well deserved.
Congratulations on EC for this excellent short story. Your characterization is outstanding.
Wonderful story.

Hugs! Congratulations!
08/15/14
Wonderful and moving. Oh, how I love missionary stories! Great job, Pauline. Congratulations and God bless!
08/15/14
Really nicely constructed missionary perseverance story.
I wonder how many thousands of similar scenarios take place around the world.
Thank you for reminding me to pray for the selfless cross bearers stationed throughout the globe.
08/15/14
Congrats!

God bless~
08/16/14
Congrats on your placement. I told you it was one of my favorites.
08/19/14
Wonderfully told. Beautiful. Congratulations!