The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1398 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
With just the right word choices and style, you've created a wonderful poem and crowned it with beautiful meaning.
Fantastic! Fun. Great use of words, with just the right twists.
08/02/14
Spectacular job with this!

God bless~
08/03/14
Delightful! I enjoyed the humor and the allusion to the TV show (I assume you have the same show that we have - Master Chef, and many similar). Nicely tied off with the ending message too.
08/08/14
Congratulations!
How very delighted I was to see this poem at the very top--well deservedly!
08/08/14
I love your meter and each carefully chosen word. You've created a masterpiece to tempt the palate of the reader. Your application is perfect. Many congrats on top honors, Margaret.
08/08/14
Delightful and fun poem and a worthy message too. Congratulations Margaret.
08/08/14
Congrats!
GOd bless~
08/09/14
Congratulations, Margaret, on your win. It's very much deserved for this wonderful poem. Your poetic ability has shone out again!
This is outstanding. As I read I pictured Gordon Ramsey saying those exact words. I love his shows and your poem reminded me of them. Then you added the last 2 stanzas and the message pushed it to the top. Congratulations. Happy Dance!
08/09/14
Very cleverly written, Margaret. You deserved to win! It takes a clear mind, a clear heart, and great writing ability to put together a poem about SALT and PEPPER, such as you did, and then to bring out a spiritual lesson at the end. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WIN. Helen
08/10/14
Perfect in every way.

Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place win.

I sure wish my mind could work with a even small measure of your creative genius!
11/04/14
This is an excellent piece, great payoff at the end.

"Th’ astounded judge could make no sound -
He gasped, he choked, he quickly downed
A jug of water- iced!
The dish’s beauty hid a sting:
The over-use of seasoning
And all excessive spice."

This was the best part in my opinion. I do have critique suggestions, but I'll only discuss if author desires.