The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 734 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Poems aren't always my thing, but I truly enjoyed this. I think you did a great job of really showcasing the topic throughout the entire piece. Well done.
06/06/14
Well done!

God bless~
I agree!

Head off, be gone, vamoose, go, scram and scat,
Get out of here, Satan. Don't come back.
06/07/14
I took one look at this poem and thought to myself, "Oh no! Those lines are too long, the pace is going to be bad."

But it wasn't bad, it was wonderfully fluid and had a great rhythm to it that I slipped into and was at the end before I knew it.

Great wordsmithing and great message!
06/07/14
The message is strong and speaks for all of those who want Satan to "begone!". The rhyming is excellent, but I found the rhythm to be off a bit. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't get it to flow easily.

Still a great read!
06/07/14
This was a great read, very different, well done rhyming! Yes, we do have that authority to "kick down his door" loved that line!
06/07/14
Ha, I agree with some of the writers. I too was a bit apprehensive at first, but I got won over quickly.
We need good fighting poems and stories to stir us up and this one sure did that.
God bless you.
06/07/14
This is great.

There were a few lines that seemed a bit long and where the rhythm could have been tweaked just a bit, but nothing major. Over all, it flowed quite well.

Nice job.
06/08/14
"On your bike!" Love the title, love the poem. It filled me with a sense of victory, and I almost started singing it--something like Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive." Go Now, Walk out the Door! I won't just survive, but I'll start living the real life.


06/09/14
Good challenging material delivered in a confident, natural manner. Great work.
Congratulations on ranking 19 overall. Happy Dance!