The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 796 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/05/14
I hope I don't sound gushing, but this is one of the most fantastic stories I have ever read. The topic was spot on, and the way Gemma escaped hell is a thought that will stay with me forever. "The Lord, My God," is a answer I will remember. Thanks for sharing this awesome piece and I predict, if the judges have any sense, this will be a winner!

It don't get any better than this! (Slang intended.)
Wow I loved this. You grabbed my attention right out of the gate. I loved the descriptions of the hooded men. It remained me of the evil characters in the Harry Potter book. This is spot on and an island I definitely would want to be the first to be voted out. Great writing and one of my favorites this week so far.
06/09/14
Vivid and skilled descriptions that kept drawing me in, righ to the end. Great work.
Congratulations on ranking 15 overall. Happy Dance!
I loved this unique entry with its vivid descriptions and great ending.
06/13/14
That was certainly unexpected!
06/14/14
I'm a bit late with my comments due to travel, but i'm so glad I didn't miss your story! Fantastic read. So thought-provoking for saved and not-yet-saved alike. You managed to develop a lot of anticipation and tension in so few words. Great job!
06/22/14
I love imagining what the future holds (in "that" day). I completely enjoyed your creativity here, with the questions and the test, then your triumphant finale. Super work on this.
I loved reading that. It captured and held me to the last period. When words take me beyond the present to the unknown, when I read words and my mind see's pictures, I'm hooked. I have to read the rest.