The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 894 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/02/14
I love your fresh creativity with your line and rhyme scheme. You have many wonderful phrases, "jobs wait, now growing fainter their persistent knocks." The peaceful image here, "the tidal flow -- of all those urgent pressing needs -- begins to slow" is perfect! Super work!
I love this absolutely beautiful poem. I tried and tried, but I could not come up with the creativity that looks so effortlessly written here!
05/05/14
A truly lovely poem with a powerful message.

Thank you.

God bless~
05/08/14
If I could write poetry even half as good as this, I'd be thrilled. Awesome job and congratulations!
Congratulations on so close to the very top of EC with this beautiful poem!
05/08/14
Loved this masterful creation and its message. your talent is showing.:-)
Beautifully written, and oh how I can relate. Congratulations on your well-deserved EC.
05/09/14
Congratulations Margaret, on your 2nd place EC. Your lovely poem deserves it.
05/09/14
Just beautiful, Margaret. Your imagery is gorgeoup and gripping. Congrats!!
05/15/14
Just loved how God stepped into the midst of the chaos.

Fabulously written and relevant. Thanks.