The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1100 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/14
Well written entry with so many truths throughout.
Good job. I'm sure many will relate to the MC.

God bless~
04/26/14
Great job. I only have one son (and three girls). Believe me, girls are no less expensive. But every moment I get to spend with them is priceless. Three are college age now and I have one that's graduating high-school this year. My days are numbered, but I always say that the best times are right now.

You did such a good job of showing us how much you love your son. You conveyed the anxiety of the expense and the measure of your love in a well-written entry that was easy to read.

Very nice job.
04/28/14
I really enjoyed this. It's tightly written and gets its message over without being 'in your face'. Well done!
05/01/14
Congrats!

God bless~
05/01/14
Congratulations on your EC. This was so well written and endearing - I'm glad to see it recognized for the excellent job it is.
05/02/14
This was very straight forward and it felt like I was having a chat with someone on that cold bench your MC spoke of. Someone willing to take the risk to speak truth wrapped in warm memories. I loved this.