The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 973 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is incredibly beautiful, and so well-written, just what was needed to take the reader right into the heart of the MC, focused and deep.
03/14/14
Thanks for your vulnerable and sensitive imagery in this walk through the valley of shadows. This journey is challenging for all who walk it and I praise God your faith holds strong as you are held.
03/15/14
I loved how you inserted the story of Peter on the water. This is simply gorgeous. Thank you for finding the time to write such a moving piece though I imagine it wasn't easy. May The Lord bless you,
03/16/14
Thank you for writing this very moving account and writing it so beautifully. You have related it extremely well to the topic. May God bless you.
This is beautiful with imagery and emotion.
03/20/14
This win was well deserved! An absolutely beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing it.
03/20/14
Congratulations! I learned so much about storytelling from this piece.
Congratulations! I can see why you came in 1st for EC. This was a very moving piece of writing.

I can see the strength of Jesus in the life of the MC.

How painfully true it is to lose the ones we love and to feel like we're drowning in the deep end. Yet, in Him we carry the hope in our hearts that one day, not only will we be reunited with loved ones, we will also be reunited face-to-face with the One who holds us on this side of eternity until we get there.

A masterfully written and powerfully strong work!

Thanks for sharing.
03/20/14
This had all the "ingredients" for a first place win... beautifully written, emotion-packed, and captivating to the end. Congratulations!!
03/20/14
Congratulations, Pauline, on this very moving entry. God bless!
03/20/14
Masterful, powerful and beautiful. Congratulations on a well deserved win.
03/21/14
Congratulations on Editor's Choice 1st place. Quite an accomplishment.
03/21/14
Congratulations on 1st place
03/21/14
Beautifully written in its candour and descriptiveness. A well-deserved win. Congratulations.
03/23/14
Very deep, beautifully written. Congratulations.
03/23/14
Your precious story was a treasure to cherish. Thank you for crafting this beautiful love story.
03/31/14
Beautiful article! You made me cry.
Just beautiful! My emotions don't usually get into these pieces but this story made me cry. Shivers.
04/04/14
Beautiful! Congrats.

God bless~