The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1171 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Nicely told, nicely said, and nicely done.

Hmmm! I wonder who this author could be?

Loved it. Thanks!

God bless~
Harem scarem, Sinbad the sailor must be an acorn off Alibar’s tree. And the beat goes on. A fun read for sure.
10/10/13
Oh this is so well crafted, comical, clever and crazy. I've no idea who would write such a thing but I think he'll impress the judges!
10/10/13
Your unique brand of humor (humour) entertains the reader, compelling them to discover every veiled wordplay. Your title is superb. :) You are the legend without end! Great! Fun!
10/11/13
You "quack" me up! I was laughing out loud; I talk to myself regularly and it was pleasant to hear laughter instead of lament for a change.
My favorite phrase was "Iraq my brain!"

Wing His Words
10/14/13
I am grinning from ear to ear. What a delightful story told in the setting of old Bagdad. Love that Alir-bah. I know I spelled that wrong but my memory is not what it used to be.

Great writing, as usual, kind sir.
10/17/13
Congrats Mr Mitaxa. Didn't I say this would impress the judges? Even with the missing word. Ha!
10/17/13
The Legend continues! Super congrats on your EC!
10/17/13
Congratulations on your ranking!

Wing His Words
10/18/13
Smile - I love your special talent of weaving those puns into your stories! Great writing, Noel. Congratulations!
10/21/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/21/13
Noel, I always love your entries! Congratulations and God bless!
10/23/13
Splendid piece of work. I'm sure reading it through a second time will unearth new treasures.
Well done and a hearty- Congratulations!
11/06/13
Dear Neel,

Congratulations on your 2nd place EC award. A cleverly worded and fun piece. I've read it a couple of times.so I wouldn't miss any of your tongue-in-cheek commentary.