The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 925 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/13
I much prefer slothful, unproductive friends as they make me feel much better about myself. ... :) great fresh presentation on the tough Proverbs 31
08/02/13
A delightful, fresh, unique take on the topic and a great story to boot! I am more like the woman writing the letter! Great job!
08/02/13
Very creative take on Proverbs 31, though well-concealed at first. Loved how the humour and honesty came through. Well done.
08/02/13
Thanks for this great article. We males all want a lady like that, and I've been blest with one who I praise for coming close.
Very clever take on the topic and I liked the letter format - it was a perfect vehicle for the article. The only red ink I have is you might have withheld "Proverbia" at the beginning to create a little more suspense. Great Job!
08/04/13
What a unique, clever and humorous take on the topic! God knows I am still a work in progress in light of the Proverbs 31 woman! I had to look up “whinge”, being American it was not a familiar word to me, so besides being thoroughly entertained with this story, I learned something. Loved it!
08/04/13
This is really great. I loved the unique approach, as well as expression of feelings I always get when I read Proverbs 31. A lot of honesty here, and well written!
08/04/13
I really like the way you've written this in a letter format. It works well. I am definitely a whinging Wendy when it comes to housekeeping. I enjoyed reading this unique take on 'Example.'
08/05/13
I thought your letter format was brilliant and entertaining. Well done.
08/05/13
So clever, so on topic, and so brilliant in its approach and overall concept. I loved it. Masterful. Thanks.

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 14 overall!