The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1401 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/13
Brilliant! This was so overwhelmingly on target and powerful its left me breathless!

I loved it and the truth that resonated. Excellent.

Thank you.

God bless~
07/27/13
Wonderful--Words that flow and truth that touches! Very fine entry,
I'm drawn in by your title, kept 'in' by your artistry of words and 'reached' by your powerful message. Thank you.
Very solid! Like an avalanche!It is a horrid thought to think that hell is expanding, fed by the lies of this world. Thanks for this poem.
Wow this is powerful and beautiful. You make writing poems look easy and I know it is any hing but.Bravo!
08/01/13
Linda, it's lovely to see you back and a huge congratulations on your win with this outstanding poem. I'm in awe of your talent!
08/01/13
LINDA!!!!!!! Congrats my friend for your amazing entry and win. So happy for you!


God bless~
08/01/13
Congrats on your 1st place!
08/01/13
Yay, Linda! Congratulations!
(I'm going to use this as an great example of free verse on Jan's writing class.)
08/01/13
Congratulations, Linda, on your well-deserved 1st place. God bless!
08/01/13
Stunning in its truth while penned in a magnificent poem. Congratulations on your well deserved win!
08/01/13
Congratulations on your win. Well-deserved.
08/01/13
I knew this was great! Congratulations on being Number 1 this week! Well deserved.
08/02/13
So true, well written,something that needs to be said and has been said so eloquently. Congratulations and every blessing.
08/02/13
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for this! :)
08/13/13
Linda, this is a wonderfully written piece with such a strong and important message. So glad it took a deserved first place.
I'm quite behind on my reading and commenting--but was glad I didn't miss this powerful poem.
Great job!