The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1111 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/13
What an awesome lesson on faith! Can you imagine being that young girl?! I love your title, by the way. Great faith-boosting story!
You made this familiar story come alive with imagery and emotion--excellently done.
07/18/13
I love Biblical stories, and this one was right up there with the best of them. Nicely done, I loved it.

God bless~
07/19/13
You've taken us into a cameo moment of scripture from a completely different direction - with just enough intrigue to keep the suspense building. I also love how your doubts 'scurry away' at the close. Great work.
07/22/13
Oh, I dearly loved this. Had me at the beginning and sad to see it end. What a lovely story of what faith and prayer can do, and did for Peter. Terrific job.

Blessings, Lynn
07/22/13
The way you molded the experience of this obscure servant girl was fantastic. I never considered how she might have felt in the events leading up to her brave opening of the door. Well done.
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well deserved EC! I always love to read your stories..blessings.
Congratulations on placing! This is so outstanding, I thought you'd get recognition.
07/25/13
Yay, so happy you placed with this wonderful story.