The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2143 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/23/13
I enjoyed this creative way of portraying the deadly sins and the devil himself. Loved how you wrapped this up with Jesus knocking on the door--how sharp the contrast between our Savior waiting for an invite and the intrusion of Lucifer. Great use of expressing the topic.
05/24/13
Wow - compelling, and an absolutely powerful and brilliant way of representing Jesus versus the enemy. Brilliant!

God Bless~
05/27/13
This is brilliant! I absolutely loved this story and the message it sends to all of us. Yes, we have a way of letting those things just walk into our lives. Thank God their is One who will make them go away. Loved this!

Blessings, Lynn
05/27/13
I lovd how you have characterised the inner dialogue that we all experience from time to time. Totally credible in its honesty. Great work.
Sheer perfection. If this doesn't garner an EC, I quit! Terrific article . . .
This was fantastic!
Hell, hell, the gang's all here -- and so in the Savior. Excellent take on the topic.
This is a really excellent analogy.
05/28/13
So glad for the happy ending. Great writing!
05/30/13
Congratulations on your 1st place piece. It is very well written and creative, with a good take away.
05/30/13
Congratulation Allison on this wonderful entry. Love it! God bless!
Congratulations on first place EC! Good job!
Wow you just an incredible job on this one! I thought it was super creative and really drove home your message. HAPPY DANCE!!
05/30/13
Pleasure to read from beginning to end. Although I assumed a happy ending, you kept me in suspense as to how your MC was going to get herself out of this devilish situation.
Great analogy and congratulations on your first place win!
05/31/13
Congratulations on your 1st place/EC honors for this spiritually enlightening entry!