The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1203 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/13
This was a powerful story with many layered meanings. Such a wonderful job of writing here. Thanks.

God bless~
02/25/13
Loved this. Of course I was softened by the title - shared by a song that I loved by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, back in 1971 (when the earth's crust was still cooling and hardening; for all those younger FW readers out there)
Great dialogue with strong characters. Dance, Mr Bojangles, dance!
02/28/13
Congratulations Terry. Oh dear, I was around in 1971 too!
02/28/13
Oh, I loved this!! Your beginning, descriptions, dialogue, ending were all superb!! Very clever to have "Mr. Bo" "jangling" throughout the high school! :D Anyway, HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR E.C. WIN for this terrific story!! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
02/28/13
From your clever title all the way through the story line this was an excellent piece ripe with meaning. Well done!
Beautiful! Congratulations! Not only was the story engaging, and the message important, your combinations of words and use of alliteration gave a happy rhythm to the piece, most appreciate for Mr. Bo.
Oops, meant most appropriate for Mr. Bo.
Congratulations on your placing 9 overall! Write on, please!