The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this because no matter how awful I feel the honking of geese will drag me from my sickbed and out to the yard. I get chills as I watch them, thinking they have a special message just for me. You captured that so beautifully.
05/11/12
Beautiful descriptions and word choice. I love the lesson learned--perfect for the topic.

Where I live, by the ocean, we don't appreciate the geese since they poop all over our fields and think they own the place, but they are one of God's amazing creations who know how to work together. Great job.
05/12/12
Oh how I LOVED THIS! I too love watching Geese. They are such "family birds" watching out for each other.

The V formation fascinates me, and I love the "imprinting" from birth. They are precious and so smart.

This story depicted them perfectly. The tender moment when one "dropped" and the others offered comfort, made me get teary eyed.

A brillitant entry with a fresh approach to the subject.

Great job! Thanks. I will read this over and over, and print it out too!

God Bless~
05/12/12
I loved this very creative poem too. I don't see many geese, living in a busy city, but I love the way you captured the scene to deliver the message. Great title too!
05/13/12
A really lovely poem describing well one of the wonderful reminders to us that God has set amongst his creation. Well done!