The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1318 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/12
This required great thought and depth - and it shows. Nicely done, I enjoyed the intensity of this message.

God Bless~
04/22/12
The first and finest orchestra ever! Love this:) Such a wonderful concert in words! I could feel each 'note' as I read. Wonderful!
04/22/12
The invisible cord as a conductor's baton; very creative.

Well done.
04/22/12
Beautiful.I love the image of creation and nature as an orchestra of praise.
04/22/12
I was captivated by the stunning metaphors and imagery that captures the theme and takes it to a higher lever.:-) The flow of this free style was perfect, in my opinion.:-)

Great job!
04/22/12
Oh, this is so very beautiful. How can anyone look around our world and yet not acknowledge it's Maker? His creation is marvelous, and you've captured it perfectly with your words.
04/22/12
Oh, I LOVE this! Nice job.
This is beautiful, the descriptions are just amazing. I love the lines -
' He alone holds the invisible cord
that binds them
into melody unbroken
in a never-ending concert'.
What a wonderful Creator! Thankyou.
04/24/12
Nicely done! I would like to have seen some paragraph breaks, however. To write poetry in a challenge entry to me is a challenge all of itself. Very enjoyable read! Blessings...
This is beautiful. The descriptions are so vivid.
04/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~
04/26/12
Beautiful, Verna! You could feel the rhythm of nature in each line.

(Congratulations on your EC!)
04/27/12
Verna, I could hear the instruments you so vividly portray in this. What a beautiful descriptive picture of God's concert. I'm looking forward to the 2nd movement in the new heaven and new earth. Congrats dear challenge buddy, on your Editor's Choice award!
05/01/12
I truly enjoyed reading this piece which spoke to my senses. Highly commended--you bet!
05/03/12
A concert through the ages! Makes one wonder how God can improve the second time around. Thank you for sharing your God-given gift, Verna.