The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 958 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/12
Your story illustrates beautifully how we are put here to help each other and show God's love to family and strangers alike.
The ending prayer was a nice touch to this tender testimony.
04/20/12
Oh my gosh - that a story. It had my eyes glistening with tears. Is this a true account? If so, Praise the Lord for all of you surviving, but for the poor unborn baby.

This was well written, beautifully executed...and held such a powerful message. The prayer tied in at the conclusion was the icing on the cake.

Thank you for this...and, if it is a true story - my condolences for your baby...but I am rejoicing for the outcome of this story.

God bless you~
04/22/12
Beautiful story beautifully written. I too wondered if it is a true story. It tells well the importance of our 'brothers and sisters'.
Heartbreaking and yet wonderful. This has the very 'real' feeling of a true story. It is extremely powerful, beautifully written and emphasises the wonder of real fellowship and support in Christ. Praise God for those He brings alongside us in times of need to be real 'stretcher-bearers'. Thank you for such a wonderful account.
04/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~