The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1145 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/12
Simply beautiful. Nicely done. What a lovely poem.

Good job. God bless~
03/01/12
Absolutely lovely! So very sweet, and comforting. Great ending!
03/02/12
Beautiful!
03/05/12
I loved the beautifully-timed cadence of this very encouraging poem! Especially loved:
A word in time to meet my need,
That gives me courage to believe.


Reminds me of the countless times the Lord has strengthened my hope and faith with just the right message at just the right time.

Gorgeous writing! Great for the topic.
03/05/12
All I can say is thank you. I really needed to read this at this moment. Blessings, Helen.
THIS IS REALLY LOVELY. I LOVED THE PICTURES YOU PAINTED AND THOUGHT IT QUITE CLEVER TO SHOW ENCOURAGEMENT IS MORE THAN JUST WORDS, (Sorry didn't realize caps was on and my shoulder is too sore to retype) At times some of the flow may have been a wee forced, but I have a hard time hearing the rhythm in the spoken word so it could just be me. I think you did a wonderful and fresh take on the topic.
03/07/12
Simply lovely images. I am rested after "hearing" these lines in my mind.
03/08/12
I normally don't read a lot of peotry. I don't know...it's just not my thing. But, I really loved this. Like the previous commentor, I felt a sense of peace after reading it. And, in the end, isn't that what we are writing for? To draw others to the heart of God? Excellent!
Congratulations for ranking 8th in Masters and 12th overall!