The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1692 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow I want more! I felt like I was right there witnessing all of it. Wonderful telling of a sad but hopeful story. Reminded me of Moses and his mother. Trusting in God is not always easy, is it?
Great work.
Wow I want more! I felt like I was right there witnessing all of it. Wonderful telling of a sad but hopeful story. Reminded me of Moses and his mother. Trusting in God is not always easy, is it?
Great work.
Wow! Wow! Wow! Outstanding job. My eyes clouded with tears. You covered the topic in so many clever ways. The mere thought of the Holocaust is astonishing. Then you went to the next level where the enemy was willing to risk all to save just one. Astonishment! Finally the love of a mother is amazing in itself. You told a horrific story in a beautiful way. One of my all time favorites.
02/12/12
OH MY! This was powerful and so strong...I have tear streaking down my cheeks! This was beyond words...Mere words cannot describe this intensely overwhelming story.

WOW! This will remain with me always. F A B U L O U S!
An award winner! Thank you.

God bless you~
True astonishment -and not the sappy kind.
Yes, indeed, more.
02/16/12
It is truly astonishing that anyone could treat human beings as they were in the Holocaust. Also astonishing are the accounts of the ones who risked their lives to save some of them. You showed both here. I am so glad you wrote this and all those who keep the memory of the Holocaust alive, as there are those who want to pretend it never happened. This is so well written and my favorite of all I have read. Well done!
Great story, there's so much here! You need to keep going with this. I'd love to see another 500 or 1000 or 3000 words. Well done! This is one of the best I've read.