The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 854 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/11/12
This is good writing and held my attention but I'm not too sure of what had happened. I guessed it was describing a potential scene from the last days when nature runs wild and God shakes the heavens and the earth?
02/11/12
This is good writing and held my attention but I'm not too sure of what had happened. I guessed it was describing a potential scene from the last days when nature runs wild and God shakes the heavens and the earth?
02/11/12
oops! Looks like my finger was shaking too!
02/12/12
Intriguing story. I was a bit confused when you mentioned splashing and a boat when the family was on the parents' double bed. Probably just me, though.

You do have me curious about the storm. It sounds like a tornado or maybe a hurricane, and that family went for a ride they never dreamed they'd ever experience.

02/12/12
Good writing and telling of the topic at hand. God Bless
This was so full of suspense, drama and danger. I was eager to keep reading. I was a tad confused about the sun coming up in the West. I wish I could keep reading.
02/16/12
This was a very interesting read, but I too am left confused. I tend to agree with Danielle that it is a story symbolic of the last days. Enjoyed.