The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1553 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good title!! I want to read more though...this is so suspenseful and moving. I like it!!! Very well written. I like the ending-makes you want to find out what is going on. Nice way, through the editor's dialogue, of showing what happened to Perdune. I like the promise that was made at the end by Norholm to fulfill the agreement. I can see this on film. Well done indeed!! Kudos!!
01/29/12
This is first class writing. You have certainly mastered the feeling of suspense; I think I was holding my breath along with your MC! I, too, found myself wanting to read more, to see what was going on in China and how the journalist would reveal it without getting himself killed. A truly well-written story. Well done.
01/29/12
Oh wow. This is intense. In a good way. :) It feels like there's more to this story than meets the eye...
Wow, this would make a great novel. Totally kept my attention and left me wanting to read more. Thanks. Great Writing!
01/31/12
Love the title and the suspense is wonderful. More! More!
Love the suspense, intrigue, and mystery you created from the very first phrase.
You have very intense suspense done well, and your descriptive details of setting really add to the atmosphere.
This a great story. You did a good job of telling it within the parameters of micro-fiction, but it screams to be told more fully. I hope you'll turn it into something longer and get it published. Well written!