The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1305 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
This was enjoyable - and having an over active imagination myself, something I could totally relate to.

Good job! "To be continued about the pizza man..."

God Bless~
This was great. I found myself jumping a bit at different parts. Who would have guessed a suspense story for the topic of Spam.

I liked the ending, but wonder if it would have been stronger if it had the TV saying the person posed as a pizza deliverer and you left out the part about her telling the cat it looked like the same man.

Either way, it was a thrilling story and I'm glad it's daylight out because it made me a tad jumpy. Excellent writing!
11/22/11
A thriller woven around the topic...pretty cool! LOL Good job on this!
11/27/11
Your gripping "Mayhem and Maverick" is filled with intrigue and suspense. I loved this!
12/01/11
Congratulations for a job well done. God Bless~
Yah! Way to go Bus man! I'm so happy you are entering the challenges again!
12/02/11
Congratulations, Tim! Your story definitely kept me on the edge of my chair.

12/04/11
This grabbed me from the first paragraph to the ending. Glad I didn't read it on a stormy night when I was alone. Definitely filled with all the right ingredients that make a story successful. Congrats on your HC ranking.