The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1106 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/04/11
You've done a nice job of painting a grandma I would like to know and hope to be. The interaction between her (why not give her a name?) and her granddaughter is sweet.

The clogging vs blogging mix up is clever. I don't think you have to dis blogging to make your point though. I'm a blogger who who happens to find blogging invigorating. I love to dance too!

It's a balancing act. Grandma obviously has her act together!
11/05/11
I LOVED THIS!Grandma Josie had my heart from the first line and the character, herself,kept developing the story line.

Grammar is good, the cute turn on the use of the subject word is clever. Good job! Write on!~
This was such a fun read. I'd guess Grandma hadn't heard correctly but I couldn't figure out what she was mixing it up with. I have reading stories that make me curious like that. You nailed the topic in a fresh and creative way.
11/07/11
What a creative and fun read! Granny’s misunderstanding turned our perfect for her, as blood pressure showed! LOL Great job!
11/09/11
Hahahaha...I loved this! And, to make it even more special still - I had a Grandma Josie, she was wonderful.

Nice job - God Bless you~
11/14/11
Thanks for an enjoyable read, complete with a bridge across the generation gap; though I've heard that grandchildren and grandparents relate so well because they share a common enemy!
11/14/11
What fun, commencing with your title. I enjoyed this!
This was a fun story and very well-written, the pace and progression of it, excellent!