The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1201 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is good. I had to read it through a couple of times, but then I liked it very much. I appreciate the thought that God's timeline is not our own, and He’s in charge. Nice rhythm, effortless(?) rhymes...well done!
03/01/11
This was a very creative poem. It took me to the very end to figure out that God's judgment was going against Egypt.
03/02/11
great poem. I love the rhythm it feels like blows of a hammer.
I think it could do with some division into "verses" as there are natural pauses in the flow. cant fault it otherwise :-)
Very nice! I enjoyed the smooth read and especially the rhyme scheme. I kind of wish it was divided into verses/stanzas, so it would be easier to keep my place when reading, but this is still very beautifully written.
03/03/11
I like the way you put across the message within the limit of maximum four words per line. Excellent poem and writing!
03/03/11
Congratulations on your EC award. It really was a powerful poem.
03/06/11
I read this a couple times, too.. the second with all the aha moments, like your reference to Joseph helping store grain during the famine, and years later, how the children of Israel became slaves. I'll add another comment. "Wow!" Congrats on your EC!