The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1361 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Enjoyable with a wonderful message. I have seen fence posts sprout the same way. I'm curious,though, as to type of tree it turned out to be.
01/23/11
I can't begin to tell you how this ministered to me...

Your next to the last paragraph was the final culmination. I felt as if you had written this just for me.

Thank you.
01/26/11
Love this–great writing and a priceless message.
01/27/11
I enjoyed reading your article. It struck a chord with me. Well done with the EC place.

Just so you know - I always enjoy reading the things you write.
01/27/11
I am sitting in tears. I needed this message today! CONGRATULATIONS on a fantastic win!
01/27/11
An awesome devotional! Certainly not one to read and file away. Also loved the creative title. Definitely "one for the books." Congratulations!

01/27/11
What an incredibly moving story, beautifully written. Congratulations!
Beautifully done. :)
01/28/11
Great writing, great content and great message. What else can be said....just great.
What an encouraging story!
01/29/11
Your story choked me up near the end. It was especially encouraging to me because I feel like some things in my life are like the tree.
01/30/11
I think that a good Devotion should be an observation that points to a spiritual truth that can be backed up by scripture. It should also touch the reader’s heart in a personal way, expressing truth that is recognized by experience. You really nailed this one. Great job.
01/30/11
This piece really touched my heart. Sometimes it is through the most difficult times that we experience the most growth.

Congratulations on your well deserved win.