The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1348 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
From ice cold body language to warm affectionate body language. Good descriptions. I enjoyed reading your story all the way to the end. Wanted to pet the dog myself. Blessings.
12/06/10
You covered the topic with lots of body language. At times, as I read the story, I felt some phrases were awkward or cliched..."As they took seats," As the conversion ensued..." You certainly brought out how influential dogs are in helping love-starved individuals. And, yes, I say this with reverence,like our dogs, God offers us unconditional love.
This brought tears to my eyes. Your story reminds me of a dream I have of oneday getting a therapy dog. Your story teassurred me that it is a goal O need to work to and hopefully I will be healthy enough in the next year to do just that. Thank you for giving me the hope and inspiration to help make my dream come true. Excellent story it really touched my heart!
12/06/10
An interesting different take on the topic! thanks.
12/06/10
Really great creativity. I had some trouble really connecting to the story because of all the blocks of description. Maybe spreading them out a bit with some action? Love the concept.
12/07/10
WOW! This is so good I'll borrow from your title and say it backwards - WOW!
I love how you've drawn your words so colorfully without getting lost in the technique. However you must tell me/us ... did the dog collect the fee for the therapy????
Congratulations on your EC!!!
12/09/10
Incredibly well-written, emotionally packed story. Congrats on your EC. Well done.
Excellent work, Patricia and cogratulations on a well deserved EC! Impressive.
Great story! congratulations on EC.