The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1511 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/19/10
I knew it! I could feel where there was going and you did an awesome job.
Loved the intro paragraph.

I don't know some of the words you used, but then that could have been part of the MC.
Pride goes before the fall!
This shoud be a winner!
This is an outstanding modernization of the Biblical story.
This is a compelling story. I had to keep reading every delightful word. And you definitely used some awesome words! I truly enjoyed it.
11/20/10
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I loved your opening paragraph - excellent writing and creativity.
11/21/10
Really loved this one. Unique take on Nebuchadnezzar's downfall. I agree, it should definitely be a winner.
11/22/10
Great writing, realistic dialogue...Masterful! Do I dare spoil this great piece by asking if a little red ink is needed, or is there an alternate way to spell apologize?
11/22/10
Brilliant parallel of scripture that pulsates with energy and strong characters. You've done a great job here mate!
What an entertaining take on an old story. Great job!
A well-deserved win. Congratulations on your EC!
11/25/10
Congratulations on your EC!
11/26/10
I've just been studying Daniel, and recognized many of your clues. This was fascinating. Congratulations on your Editor's Choice award.