The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1097 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What an interesting conversation! It was a good example of the faith that leads the persecuted to stand strong for God. Thank you.
10/22/10
What a great story of unwavering faith and courage!
Your descriptions were so vivid and the dialog felt authentic. Nice job!
A very powerful piece. What a testimony of faith! This was a very well done, "out of the box" depiction of conversation.
10/25/10
I like the way that Darius maintained his witness until the end through both his resilience and his words. I found it difficult to set your story within any one historical or even geographical setting and this detracted somewhat from my enjoyment of your tale.
The type of rock firm faith you described offers encouragement to others. Well done. I wondered how the MC came by it; the back-story?
I truly see why you're in Masters! This was excellent. I felt as though I were watching this at a movie theatre, as I read it. Your dialog is superb with just the right amount of narrative in between. Although I am not yet a professional, I know what captivates me and this did!
Wow! This is GOOD! If I hadn't known better, I'd have thought it was included in the original text! You just keep getting better all the time, my friend!! God bless!
10/27/10
Whoa! This was AMAZING! You'll get no red ink from me. ;) Very appropriatly named and well-portrayed. This is a great martyr story.
10/27/10
A good descriptive writing piece with a message of the courage that is needed to be a true disciple of Christ.
Excellent job. I love it when the opening sentence grabs me. I also like a moving conversation, especially when it's filled with intensity. Well done.
10/27/10
LOVED this piece! I was captivated from the get go and you held my attention throughout. This is as good as any novel I've read and I can clearly see why you are in the Masters level. I could visualize everything as it happened and now I want to know the rest of the story! GREAT job!
Congratulations for placing 7th in level 4 and 12th overall! Way to go Tim!!:)