The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1630 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/10
That is AWESOME! I would have loved to see you in action!
03/05/10
Wow! Very impressive! You have more faith than me, for sure! Excellent description and humor.
Let nothing stand in the way of a momma and her son's security deposit! This was hysterical. You painted an all too vivid picture. (I'm swatting at imaginary bees while reading this)
03/09/10
Excellent action and descriptions! Too funny with a lot of spunk and attitude. You've got more bees in your bonnet than I would, that's for sure.
03/11/10
Wow! Amazing story and very well-written. I could see it all!
03/11/10
Congratulations!This was a great read but even better - it's a wonderful testimony to the power of prayer. There are so many instances where we don't think to pray but we should! Your faith in getting up the ladder was astounding!
03/11/10
Great story, great witness, great writing! Congratulations!
03/11/10
Congratulations, Linda on your Editor's Choice award!
Love it! I've known Linda for many years, and as this story shows, Linda is no ordinary woman. She is an amazing woman and a wonderful writer.
03/12/10
Author note: Oh piffle! (as my Mother says) The most amazing thing about this old girl is she can still walk and chew gum at the same time. Beth also knows, and practices, that FAITH and FEAR cannot occupy the same space at the same time...and she is a dear and loyal friend!0)