The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1202 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/27/09
Because of your writing, I had the whole hospital scene pictured perfectly in my head and heart. Normally I am not a fan of tatoos, but in this case I applaud them. This was a stirring and emotional read.
This is such a beautifully tender story. It was a good reminder of the "service" presented by caring nurses.
08/28/09
Very sensitive treatment of personal and professional trauma, within an event that most of us only know as statistical information. Well done.
08/31/09
This was written with a sweet and tender grace...
Wow. This piece evoked a lot of emotion within me. I felt like I was there, witnessing the sadness of this baby's death, and yet you provided hope at the end (which I'm glad for). I think I may know who wrote this one. Great job with bringing the reader into the story.
09/01/09
This piece made me cry. I love the ending, so fitting and beautiful for the tenderness at the beginning.
09/01/09
Very well-written account of something that occurs and breaks hearts.
I get the tattoo scene and how it adds to the story, but it bothers me a bit on a personal level.
I loved the nurse character and how she documents and journals. What an inspiration.
Mona
09/02/09
Heartbreaking! I love the back-and-forth POV.

Love the tatttos. Perfect!
09/02/09
Very good format for this heart-wrenching story. Excellent writing. And the tiny baby feet tattoos was great.
Wow. Heartbreaking and hope filled. Wonderful writing. Perfect title and a "cool" way to end. Nicely done.
09/02/09
Heart-wrenching and so well written. I have 2 nephews in heaven who had to be induced... this really touched me.
Wow- this kept me riveted to the page...couldn't wait to see what happened next!