The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1266 times
Member Comments
Member
Date

Nice story. Good admonition
You told the Bible story, which has a wonderful lesson, very well.
07/11/09
Good retelling, and a vitally important message.
07/11/09
A masterful telling of this Bible personages' story.
This story deserves a more creative title. I like Biblical stories retold and from a different angle. Good read.
07/11/09
Very very good indeed. I commend you for the extensive detail you have included in your 'testimony.' A great way to bring a oft-maligned Bible character to life.
07/11/09
I liked the easily understood way you retold this Bible story. Good job.
A very good entry indeed! And it was masterfully told!
Excellent writing bringing the Bible characters to life. I especially enjoyed the message in the last paragraph.
07/13/09
Very moving and delightfully alive piece. Love those Bible stories you tell!
07/14/09
You've added a broad human touch to Josiah's wisdom beyond his years when he chose to lead Israel as a Godly king. Well done.
07/14/09
Marvelous and effective re-telling of a Biblical story.
07/15/09
It's a gift to know the Word as you do, an present it in such an interesting re-interpretation. Thanks.