The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1782 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Awesome. Well written and compelling. Plus an awesome message. I love how upbeat and full of hope and victory you were able to make this!
Wow, I love this. I love the way your brought the power of prayer into this entry! This was so uplifting and a good reminder of the power we do have on our knees for others.
04/10/09
Wowwwww, that was amazing. Masterful writing. All of my emotions got involved. Well done. I want to be that sensitive, to pray and intercede for someone when the Spirit prompts.
I love it when the Lord prompts someone to pray for another who is too weak to withstand the taunts of the devil. Your story shows this beautifully.
04/15/09
Very well-written story of spiritual warfare through prayer! I like how the "fishing and praying" tied in with Hailey's struggle and eventual victory. I appreciated your encouraging message!
Yes!! Congratulations! Way to go my friend! See how God blessed you with a creative good story in the trial!!! Proud of you girl!!!
04/16/09
This was a masterfully woven story. Congratulations on your terrific placing here and in EC.
04/16/09
CONGRATULATIONS on your 2nd Place EC win! I love stories about the power of prayer, and yours was so well-told! :)
I love the way that you wove this tale by using the fishing line as a representation of interceeding for the woman and pulling her out of her despair. Well deserved EC, Laury.
04/16/09
Excellent story, Laury! You planned this out so well. Congrats on your EC!!!!
04/16/09
Powerfully written piece based on the importance of prayer. Congratulations on your EC placement.
04/16/09
This was quite intense. I liked it very much. Congratulations on placing.
04/17/09
I liked the imagery you painted here with your words. Well done! Congratulations on the win!
WOOT!!! You placed??!!! and no one told me??!! LOL!

Way ta go, Hally! Awesome story! I just loved it. Glad that she won in the end. ^_^
04/18/09
Absolutely marvelous. Congrats on placing with this fantastic story!
04/19/09
Great visual and message. Congrats on EC!
04/21/09
Wonderful descriptions and powerful emotions. Congrats!
Very creative the way you connected the scenes and portrayed the pain and doubt. More powerful even, knowing the background of the author. :-) Great job.
Laury, this is one of the most powerful uplifting articles I've ever read on the "Power of Prayer"! Isn't it wonderful what God can do when we place things and people in His Hands? Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful piece. Congratulations on your EC win.God bless you.