The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1510 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/08
Wow... there are so many different things in this that I love: the French words, the quotes, the message of serving each other.
Well written!
I was facinated by all the information contained in this, and enjoyed how you punctuated the narrative with quotes, both personal and biblical. Thanks for the inspiration.
08/04/08
I am so jealous! (I want to write like this) This is so awesome! Wow! This touched me, facinated me and intertained me. This blows me away. Wow ...
08/06/08
This was an incredibly well written piece that informed as well as inspired...I was touched by the heart of the message.
08/06/08
Very well done, my husband rides-though not for competition-so I was very familiar with so much of this. I like the application to our lives.
This was an excellent way to inform and to inspire. I was unfamiliar with all it takes to win a bicycle race.
I like the devotional thoughts that round out your entry.
Wonderful writing that captures the reader in the momentum of the race and teaches a bit of wisdom to boot. Loved it!
Lots to love here. I can tell that you know a thing or two about cycling and the Tour De France. The quotes from the racers and the Bible references were the best. This was also very informative and taught me something about cycling competitions that I didn't know about.

Excellent writing and creativity here.
08/06/08
I'd heard about these domestiques (though not by this name) - you made the lesson so clear and seamless. Excellent.