The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2012 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/08
oooooh...beautiful! I'm sure that's what Adam said, too.
It flowed so smoothly and beautifully!
Thank you for writing this.
08/01/08
Very special and memorable.
08/04/08
This gave me a real lift on a tired Monday afternoon. Thanks.
Beautiful writing! I read it aloud and loved the flow.
This is one of the dearest poems I've read of yours. It flows so smoothly yet lightly and has a sweetness to it that is unmatched. You have my vote! (And I'm not even a judge!) **grin**
Verna, you always manage to write such lovely poems with such wonderful flow.
I especially like the first verse. I understood it as a foreshadowing of God's plan for women. Thank you for sharing this.
A tribute to women and God's gift to us all.
Have you written a book of poems yet? if not, then I really think you should! Your poetry is top notch, and it always has a beautiful theme attached to it. I'm no expert on poetry, but I know when I see a good poem, and I have yet to see a bad one from you, Verna. Loved this!
Lovely!
Love seeing that you placed with this lovely poem, Verna. Congratulations and thank-you, too for your encouraging words on my work.
Loren
Congrats! I'm glad I didn't miss this one, what a wonderful read. You are truly an awesome poet! ^_^
08/08/08
Wonderful and lovely Verna! Excellent creativity of thought with this! Congrats on your EC!
08/08/08
Beautiful! Congratulations on your well deserved EC win!
08/08/08
I truly loved this. Poems always seem to say a lot with few words and you certainly concentrated your words beautifully to get your message across. Great read.