The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1226 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
ooohhh... this gave me goosebumps! Very interesting.
07/17/08
Wow - very evocative writing. This was engaging and captivating, and an excellent read - love the title too.
07/17/08
Intriguing title. But I am afraid I got a little lost in the understanding. I was brought back a bit at the ending, but sorry--not your fault, I am sure--I didn't comprehend the story...Good writing, though, leaving the reader something to mull over....Helen
Superbly written and very engaging. My eyes were glued to the words.

I feel like there is a lot more to this story than what can be expressed in 750 words. I would like to see it expanded. I was very intrigued by the story, but I have a lot of unanswered questions now.

Excellent writing. Keep up the good work!
This was a very creative take on the topic. It provides much to think about and has a message that's just right.
Very impressive story, Wormwood :) Very deep and outstanding combination of word choice and emotion. A winner in my book.
Wow! this was at the <..>enith of good writing. Very creative and unique and words well chosen. I'm not sure I understood all of it, but enough to keep my interest and to admire the writing! Great job.
07/21/08
It is the little things - like the card - that bring back powerful memories.
07/21/08
Hmmm, this sounds like it might have been written by, nope, I won't say, but I believe it might lead one to a place called Nightfall.

Very good, the intrigue builds.
Very imaginative and engaging, holding the reader captive to the last word.
07/23/08
Very interesting perspective of the future as it may be once the Christians are removed from the world. The light isn't missed until there's nothing left BUT darkness. I hope to never know this kind of "memory".
You're too good! I'd love to see another chapter added to this. I love your writing style and get so caught up in it that I often veered from the story line. As I said, you're too good!
07/23/08
What an excellent, out of the box entry...I loved it.
Wow! This is very interesting and deep! I liked the tone of it and especially the title! Nice job! ^_^
Very clever.I would consider the card and scent as 'evidence'
of the Saviours Presence .....even in the darkest times. Great writing.
Thank you. God Bless.
Elizabeth.