The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1817 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/08
I enjoyed reading this piece. Building each stanza by referring to several dark clouds and their silver linings individually was an effective presentation. You expressed exactly the right elements of each event to reveal the story to the reader. Nicely done.
03/11/08
What a neat walk through Biblical silver linings.
Such an encouraging poem. I enjoyed the reminders of so many Bible stories with silver linings.
03/12/08
I love it that you chose many stories instead of just one from the Bible. That was very refreshing. Well done! :)
03/12/08
Lovely, Karen - I love your little "walk" through Biblical history. Enjoyed this very much.
03/12/08
I loved this poem.. well written and inspired... a keeper!
Quite a few stories tucked in here! I liked the one with Ruth's story the best, it was my favorite verse. Nice job! ^_^
So uplifting! I considerd the fiery furnace story for this topic. Great job with topic.
03/12/08
Absolutely wonderful! These are actually limericks, but certainly not like most limericks one reads...I enjoyed these so much, and love that you found so many perfect examples of silver linings in the Scriptures. Fantastic!
The multiple Bible stories worked well. I love how you showed a dark cloud and then a silver lining in each. Thank you for sharing.