The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Captivating, from beginning to end. Such depth - the message imparted in this tale is so subtle yet so convicting. Wonderful job!
10/27/07
This is amazingly creative and riveting. I just LOVE it!
10/27/07
Wonderfully written. I liked how you wove in Biblical events through your main character's eyes.
It could have happened just that way. I love the way you tied the story together.
10/28/07
This was very clever. I enjoyed reading this entry.
Laury
10/28/07
This was a clever way to tie in the symbolism of the Dove to God's gift to mankind.
10/30/07
This article really blew me away. I really loved the way you wound all the elements together through the story.
10/30/07
This is truly brilliant. I am absolutely speechless.
10/30/07
You already know how much I love this story, so I'll just repeat it publically--this is one of the best this week, in my opinion. Breathtakingly beautiful.
You are a master story teller and your story points us to THE MASTER. Great job. Thank you for sharing your gift.
10/31/07
What a wonderful story so masterfully woven.
11/01/07
Exceptional storytelling. As usual, your stories are at the top of my list of favorites. This one is no exception. Blessings to you, my friend.