The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1478 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Compelling and thought-provoking. Love the last couple paragraphs especially. A stinging indictment for sure. Well expressed.
I enjoyed the change-of-pace, no fluff approach to the topic in this piece. A lot of thought went into the writing and the message is excellent.
10/23/07
This was forceful, but no overly so--just persuasive enough. I liked the way you ended with questions.
10/24/07
I like a story that states something and a writer not afraid to write it. Superb. God bless.
10/24/07
Wow! What a change of pace. This was a very thought-provoking piece. It really makes me appreciate living where we do and having the freedoms that we have.
Laury
10/24/07
You brought the crisis of another world to my door with this entry. It's difficult to fathom a country torn apart by political unrest, generation after generation. The common ground of belief in Christ is a good place for the people to start to bind the wounds and stop the political mayhem that prevails, but again, the question remains to be answered. Good thought-provoking article and a unique take on the topic of Fellowship.