The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1622 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Brilliant. I am in awe of the way you make the reader feel like they know the characters within such a short time. Absolutely a great piece!
10/19/07
What a great idea...Fellowship Cake. This was so well done~
10/19/07
I suddenly remembered the "Friendship Cake" that we used to pass around—all those ingredients that you left to ferment in the basement or fridge, then you make the cake and passed a bit of the batter on to your friends so that they can start the process and continue to pass it on to their friends. Great story.
10/19/07
Wonderful, wonderful descriptions - and what a wonderful lesson masterfully told. Excellent and convicting.
10/21/07
This was a very funny little story about very sad women. I love how you turned it around at the end. Good job!
Laury
I adore your ladies. This kind of story is just my cup of tea. ;0) Very well done.
Your descriptions are excellent and your solution to the problem perfect.
10/23/07
I loved the way Gladys had a swift change of heart - yes, tension is obvious isn't it? excellent!
10/24/07
Great descriptions of the ladies in this group and a wonderful ending as a reminder of true fellowship.
10/25/07
Congratulations on your EC. This story is priceless -- wonderful descriptions of the women. Great job with the topic.
Wonderful story, wonderfully told. Your characters are so real. I loved the humor. Your beginning was especially strong. Great job.