The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1362 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
How masterful you are at painting with words! Your ear is tuned to the entire creation; I felt the wonders all over again. For highest impact, you might begin your final thought with a noun instead of a verb, and develop it to match the poetic flow of the other paragraphs. A wonderful lesson: He is truly a God of surprises, and this gorgeous piece brought me a marvelous sense of nearness to my Creator!
09/14/07
How beautiful this was.. the imagery got me thinking about how much we miss with our too busy lives and our information overload living... God is indeed full of surprises if we just watch and wait... thanks so much for this!
09/14/07
This is absolutely beautiful. Your words paint a magnificent picture. Wonderful writing.
09/15/07
When we were children, we lay on our bellies and viewed the world through a slow motion camera, but now, we whiz past everything in nature that surrounds us! Thanks for reminding me to slow down and zero in on something that is naturally fantastic and hand crafted by my Creator!
Nice format... and I love the "rhubarb red sky" - perfect description!!
09/15/07
This is masterfully wonderful and descriptive. Gorgeous and perfect in every way. A favorite so far!
Every word is just right to make this beautiful poetic prose. Your descriptions are masterful. This is a wonderful entry.
This is beautiful. I'm at a loss for other words, except excellent.
Vivid images came to life through these poetic lines. Thanks for the surprises.
This is beautifully done and I could easily get lost in its magic. My article very closely parrallels yours this week; I liked your approach to the subject.