The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2361 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/07
The contrast between the two kings is wonderfully written. Your poem presents a clear picture of where our confidence should be placed.
07/13/07
Brilliant. You have such a way with the Bible and the flow of the lines -- an awesome talent. God will hopefully bless many more than those of us here at some point in your lifetime.
Well done! Your poetry flows smoothly, effortlessly.
Nice meter. Descriptive words. Loved the line -- We choose to live in vict'ry or defeat.
07/13/07
Great message, although I must confess I stumbled over the meter in places. I loved the last stanza!
A beautiful message on choice.
You shown with your poetic words a great contrast here, with a strong choice as your message.
07/16/07
Great use of contrast to deliver your message. It seems to be a popular vehicle this week. I enjoyed the read and the blessing. God bless.
07/18/07
Wonderful message and great images. I had a bit of trouble with the meter, but I'm not a poet - probably just me. Wonderful.
Very nice. I love how you show the differences between David and Saul. I enjoyed this.
Nice job! This flows pretty well, the last stanza was my favorite. It just sort of summed the whole 'thing' up. Great job. ^_^
07/18/07
I liked this ... the message and the meter. This is a good polished piece.