The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1403 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/14/07
You nailed. nuf said. First puppy.
06/15/07
You know what's wrong with this story? Absolutely nothing! It's perfect from beginning to end.
This is great. The feelings expressed by Savannah are so real. I really enjoyed this. It kept my interest. Great job!
I love it. The title, the main character, the situation. Very well done. The Mr. Softee truck was a riot.

At first I thought I was reading about a boy character. The language was so strong and angry. I like it better because it's a girl. I loved her perceptions of Capt. Nerdlington too. Very good.
Perfect voice of a sarcastic teen. Loved it!
06/18/07
Your voice is absolutely perfect. I loved everything about this.
The dialogue and silent thoughts of the teen are too funny! The story is great, with the cop cracking the teen's tough exterior a little at the end. This is a winner in my book!
Loved it! I could have been talking to my own daughter here...even envisioned the rolling eyes. Wonderful writing!
06/18/07
This is absolutely wonderful! The title drew me in but I stayed for the whole ride. You captured the attitude of a disaffected teen perfectly. What a great story.
06/18/07
This is absolutely wonderful! The title drew me in but I stayed for the whole ride. You captured the attitude of a disaffected teen perfectly. What a great story.
06/18/07
Great! The voice is absolutely perfect. Wonderful job!
This is a delightful read, beginning to end. The voice is wonderful, the lingom perfect, and the humor, marvelous. I loved it all.