The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1813 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You've captured the mind and vivid imagination of a child exceptionally well. What fun!
06/08/07
This was too cute and fun. The end needs something -- don't quite know what though :(
06/08/07
Cute, fun and imaginative. This definitely kept me giggling.
06/11/07
Cute! (Some kids love to make up words -- future writers?)
06/11/07
PS Kids would also love the made-up/silly sounding words!
Good read for children. Congrats on the win.
This is great! It's so creative. I know lots of little boys like the one in your story (or maybe one really well). Nothing is ever his fault. I will have to read this to him. Congratulations.
This is very charming. What kid wouldn't love this? Congrats on the win too, my friend.
Nice job. I like your make belive characters the child congers up. They seem so much fun that it's too bad they aren't real. They're not real are they?grin.Janice
06/14/07
Congrats, sweetie! Excellent stuff.
06/14/07
Congratulations. What an imagination. I think Napbegone was my favorite. And great title.
06/14/07
CONGRATULATIONS, Marilee, on your 1ST PLACE MASTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOEEEEE!! :D The names of your little creatures reminded me of Dr. Seuss, and I think little kids would get a big kick out of them, too! Cute story!!!!!!!!
***Congrats!*** I finally got a chance to read this and it is hilarious! A wonderfully well-written story and well-deserved win. ^_^ The Fleegle was my fave.
How creative!! This was a delightful read, and I can just imagine it as a children's book with fun illustrations.
09/20/07
I love this story. How creative!
Laury