The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1712 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/07
Great voice - you definitely grabbed me. Great job on the audience too - this seems just right for the elementary set :)
06/09/07
Interesting story! I liked Mandie's bravery and her desire to help her brother. She has a great imagination! :)

I got a little confused in the middle, because it didn't say they ran home to get their "props" and set things up to scare the guys in the cave. I wasn't sure at first if someone else was there, too, trying to get the boys to come out.

I like how things worked out in the end! Good job! :)
06/11/07
I love it when younger kids get the better of older kids--this was great!
06/11/07
Gotta love, Mandy! Great story!
Excellent story, well written, with believable characters and a message that worked just right.
My 10 year old would love this story. If she wasn't at her Mimi's house I would have her it. The kids are very believable. Good job!
This is really good. The only thing that confused me was how they got all those "props" there so quickly without going back home. I guess word count makes us "speed" up. But this was a very good story for children.