The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1555 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/07
I don't know what made me think it was a dog all the time and so I was really surprised when it was a cat!! I like cats better so was so pleased to read a good story like this!! Great descriptions throughout - very realistic action. Had a cat come home once - and you made those memories come alive! Excellent way to do adventure!
06/01/07
Nicely done & different!
06/01/07
Cute story.
Very nice - I love a good adventure tail...hah!

Thanks, and God bless,

Kevin
06/01/07
Perfect title and cute story! You seem to know cats pretty well! :) Good job!
From a cat or human's POV, a delightful story!
I knew right away that it was a cat, and much enjoyed the story! Great job.
A combination of "The Aristocats" and an all time favorite of mine, "Watership Down"
Enjoyed this alternate POV adventure.
Awww! Too Cute! From a dedicated Cat Lover, this was totally fab from beginning to end. ^_^ I liked the descriptions and the journey, especially from Tiger's POV. I didn't guess what kind of animal it was until the last line though. Very nice.
06/09/07
Oh, I loved this Lynda. the careful layers of meaning that told me all I needed to know - 'grey morphing into grey.' The wonderful description of a cat jumping. The monster to be avoided. What an amazing instinct some animals have to find their way home. I think I grew wiskers while I was reading this. yeggy
Have you published any books featuring cats yet? If so let me know and I will beat a path to the library or nearest book store! I loved this and didn't want it to end!!