The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1558 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love the little note at the end. It put a big smile on my face. Thank you for brightening my day.
05/24/07
Woohoo! (I wonder if this is who I think it is!)

So Awesomely bad! (And THAT takes talent)

Loved it! ;) (nothing to change or critique in MY opinion!) ;)
This is funny. For not being a master of poetry you had me ins stitches and your meter wasn't bad eitehr,lol. Great job! So, if poetry is not your cup of tea what prey tell is your genre? (grin) God bless hon.Janice
What a hoot! Loved your great wit and sense of humor!
05/25/07
I hope you washed your hands after typing this! ;-) You have expertly gathered all the bad into one stupendously aweful work! My hats off to you! (almost)well done! :-)
You did it! You made me laugh and you did it so well...or really so bad. Either way, it was fun!
05/25/07
Now, here's a poem I can relate to! Way to be bold! Congratulations for jumping into the poetry genre. For some of us it's not easy. As far as I'm concerned, you are a winner....for entering! Wahoo....for you! Hey, I rhymed!
05/25/07
Hehehe -what else is there to say? :)
LOL!!! I enjoyed the read, even if it is a bad poem... :)
Too funny! You had me laughing all the way through!
05/25/07
There was a British comedian a few years ago called Les Dawson who used to play the piano excrutiatingly badly. The thing was, of course, that he couldn't have dome it so badly if he wasnt good to begin with. 'Nuff said?
Ha! This is a blast. Thanks!
05/25/07
ROFL WOW! YOU DID IT!
Well, at least this is one poem I understood - that should give you a few points. And, it's definitely one I can identify with - so there's another point or two - so you just may be a more gifted and naturally talented poet than you know!
How fun!!!
You really know how to grab a reader, huh? Lol! This is just too funny. I liked it, laughed all the way through and feel much better for it. The note at the end is icing on the cake. Nice work. ^_^
05/26/07
LOL...this is great. Your bad poem was really good! Relatively speaking.:-) Thanks for the laugh this morning.
05/26/07
Lemme guess - this was fun to write, eh? Amazingly awful and awfully amazing.
05/26/07
The rumor is going around about a "really bad poem" in Masters. As I understand it, the term "bad" is the new subculture slang for the former subculture slang "cool". I wonder if the author is trying to subculturely tell us that this poem is "cool"?

Many, many years ago when I was a child the rhyme went, "You're a poet and don't know it, but your feet show it cause they're Longfellows."
05/26/07
This is cute. Funny, funny.
Hahaha, I figured out who wrote this and it makes it even funnier. Of course you'd have to write this poem!
05/29/07
Cori, your dry wit is priceless! Thanks for making my day.
Cute! Thanks for sharing. Many of us are with you.