The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1425 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Hahaha. I laughed out loud when I got to the flamingo line. Didn't see it coming, that's for sure. hehehe
05/17/07
Delightful and wonderful characters. I also like the message...take care of what He has entrusted to us.
05/17/07
What a cute story! I can see pre-teen kids really getting a kick out of this one! I believe, with this concept, you could write a very funny book. Like the series, "My Favorite Martian" and "ET" people are buying this story line over and over again. Looks like you have the talent to do it. Why not pitch your idea to some companies? Perhaps you should write a chapter or two more beforehand!
I did guess flamingo before you said it, but what a delightful read! Tons of fun and really cute. I like the character of Billy, especially when he's trying so hard to tell them about the 'alien'.
LOL... this is a very creative one, which I enjoyed reading. Keep up the good work!
05/18/07
How fun!! Somehow it makes the baby turtle (sitting in a container) on my table seem excedingly tame!! :-) You really brought the characters alive!! Loved it!! :-)
05/18/07
Looks like a winner to me - grumble, only 9 other spots left now. Good job!
05/18/07
Indeed, worth the read. It should do well.
This has fun written all over it. I especially like it because I'm partial to birds, both captive and wild. It's so well written and creative, too. Both thumbs up.
05/18/07
This is really funny. I hold up my hands - you got me good (look, I've still got the hook in my mouth!)
OK, I'm laughing, partly at the cleverly funny story and partly at myself for not seeing it coming! A flamingo! Surely this is one of the best this week.
05/19/07
So clever - and I had NO idea what was coming! Fun fun FUN!
05/24/07
I thought for sure I commented on this great piece already. SUper, entertaining, and visual. God bless.
05/26/07
Such fun; I laughed out loud. Thanks for the good read!