The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2447 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/07
I simply can't write how much this touched me. It's as if you dragged the words out of my own heart, and wrote them much better than I could ever hope to. Thank you.
Wonderful letter to a hurting daughter. very inspiring.
05/04/07
Your verses were perfect, and your message amazingly heartwrenching and clear (I love those verses from Habakkuk especially!). Excellent.
Truly inspiring!
05/05/07
The idea of a God who weeps with us, and laughs with us, and shares all the good and not-so-pleasant moments with us, is a hard one to get our minds wrapped around. You've done a great job in expressing that truth.
Absolutely Beautiful!
05/08/07
This touched the very core of my being. I felt like my mom was sending me a letter -- from heaven. (I cried and cried reading this.)

Very well written. Very inspirational.
05/08/07
Oh, my goodness. This is amazing. It touched my heart on so many levels. Goose bumps galore. Excellent!
This touched me, too!
Beautifully written & straight from the heart.
Beautiful sentiment of faith and hope. I liked the way you tied in the Bible references as they were so appropriate for the setting and easy to relate to. Thank-you for sharing.
05/10/07
You touched my heart on so many levels! Beautiful and filled with wisdom!