The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1885 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/07
Tee hee. Very clever. The racier it got the more heat came into my face, but then you saved me :D I can't imagine cats ever fighting their basic desires, but if they did, your cat would be their leader :)
04/27/07
I LOVE this! It took me a while to catch on, but having two cats myself, this is oh so true! Wonderful "trap." Great job.
04/30/07
LOL! Clever and oh so well written! One of my favorites!
04/30/07
This just cracked me up! You really nailed the essence of cat-itude. Wonderful!
05/02/07
Oh, did you ever have me blushing - until I caught on (in the last line!) - excellent!
I thought I had this figured out half way through, but I was wrong. I was thinking 'dog', but when I looked back at it, I could see that it was so much more cat than dog. Very well written.
05/02/07
This was terrific! :) You certainly win the prize for cleverness and creativity!! Now that I know the twist at the end, I can see the clues you gave us all through the story. I suspected something was "up" all along, but I never would have guessed the truth! EXCELLENT job!!!!!!!!!
Oh this is GOOD! Too GOOD, definitely a favorite for this week. You did a wonderful job of tricking your unsuspecting readers into a delightful story with a hilarious, surprise twist ending. Love that cat...excellent writing! ^_^
05/03/07
I thought dog, and this was such a sassy story, as only a cat can have! Definitely a favorite!